The Logbook is a complementary document to the Blue Book and is a record of all competences acquired by the trainee during training period including the number of the procedures carried out by the trainee, the level of competence and the success rate as judged by his/her mentor or director of the clinic.
Each trainee should have a logbook from the start of his/her training period. The log book and the trainee’s progress will be evaluated by the tutor at 3-6 monthly intervals and completion of the training module will be certified by the tutor in the trainee’s log book.
There are two types of Logbook: one which shows general competencies and competencies for advanced modules and a second one which is a diary to record all the procedures carried out during the training authenticated by the clinical supervisor.
For further information please see the documents below.
1. Reorganized Logbook Basic Competencies
2. Log Book of Gastroenterology as Diary of Procedural Activities
3. Advanced Module Digestive Oncology Log Book
4. Advanced Module Hepatology Log Book
5. Advanced Module Interventional Endoscopy Log Book